Chef Scott has been cooking for most of his life. His passion for food inspires him to create delicious and nutritious meals that are beautiful, tasty and fun to eat.
The motto at the The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone is “Food is Life.” Scott promotes health and wellness by using locally grown seasonal food in most of his cooking.
Some of Chef Scott’s Experience
- Food Conference Coordinator with The Culinary Institute of America
- Chef-instructor at colleges and cooking schools
- Hands-on cooking classes and dinner parties
- Videos to demonstrate recipes and menus
- Sous-Chef and Executive Chef restaurant roles
- Promoting the importance of quality food in everyday life
Videos from PBS cooking show “Bringing it Home with Laura McIntosh”
Chef Scott was chosen to be the featured chef on several “Bringing it Home” shows when he worked at The Culinary Institute of America.
See more CIA cooking videos:
In cooking, as in all the arts, simplicity is the sign of perfection.Curnonsky